Custody - What you need to know
In order to solo stake Ethereum, you need to have a custody or self custody pattern that works for your business or institution or for yourself.
We have outlined a custody pattern that allows you to understand the five key things that you need to secure when solo staking which include:
- 1.Validator key Mnemonics (The most important)
- 2.Validator key passwords
- 3.Validator Keystore files
- 4.A .pem file that is generate when you set up your nodes
- 5.The withdrawal address wallet mnemonic (The second most important)