Comment on page
- 1.Open your terminal/powershell and navigate to the folder that has your Key.pem file by typing the following text into the terminal.
#Example: cd /Users/Downloads
- 2.Login to your AWS console, and search for EC2.
- 3.Open the EC2 dashboard and click on Instances.
- 4.Select the validator instance and click on Connect (top right).
- 5.Under SSH Client, you will find a command.
- 6.Copy the command and paste it into your terminal/powershell and click enter.
- 7.Copy and paste the command below in your powershell/terminal, to exit your validator based on your client.
docker run -it -v $HOME/Eth2Validators/prysm-wallet-v2:/wallet gcr.io/prysmaticlabs/prysm/validator:v4.0.8-portable accounts voluntary-exit --wallet-dir=/wallet --beacon-rpc-provider=<IP>
docker run -it -e JAVA_OPTS=-Xmx3g -v /home/ec2-user/validator:/root consensys/teku:23.4.0 voluntary-exit --beacon-node-api-endpoint=http://<IP> --validator-keys=/root/validator_keys/:/root/passwords/
Note: Replace <IP> in the command with your own IP, which can be found in the Task Definition JSON file. Please refer to the next page for detailed instructions on how to locate your beacon-rpc-provider IP.
- 8.Follow the instructions on your terminal, to complete the process.