Comment on page
Steps to locate beacon rpc provider
JSON file changes
- 2.Open Elastic Container Service(ECS) from the console.
- 3.Click on the cluster you created to run your node.
- 4.You will be able to see services which are already running inside your cluster. There will be 2 services already running inside your cluster. One is the gateway related service(you are likely to have named this the validator_gateway_service or something similar) and the second one is the validator service(you are likely to have named this the validator_service).
- 5.Click on the validator_service and navigate to the "Configuration" bar.
- 6.Click on the Task definition.
- 7.Go to the “JSON” tab and locate the flag “--beacon-rpc-provider” or “--beacon-node-api-endpoint”. That is your ip address, which you will need to add in place of <IP> in the command.